Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Low activity

As a cynic may have predicted would happen, my posting has dropped off as medical school has once again become more intense. I won't deny that I've been busy with schoolwork, but I must admit I also haven't been motivated to post much lately because of low morale. As the fervor of our nation's political debate has increased with the impending presidential election, I've been feeling more and more like the left has irrevocably won. If Barack Obama wins, he gets a Democratic Congress to do his bidding, plus the black "community" will be empowered like never before, and any failures and setbacks the nation experiences during his term will be blamed on racism. If McCain wins, the left will go absolutely apoplectic, foaming at the mouth with rabid denunciations of America as a thoroughly racist country, and mounting who-knows-what all-new full-scale assault on American society to purge it of its bigotry and discrimination. We truly are screwed in '08.

No comments: